中国福彩网22选5开奖

美劇英語:口語達人必備影視口頭禪

作者:admin

來源:

2015-6-4 10:59

口語達人必備影視口頭禪

1. Do it yourself, then.

既然如此,你自己來吧。【瘋狂想像:別人抱怨你沒做好的時候說!】

舉例:

A: That's not the way I wanted it done.
這可不是我想要的方式。

B: Do it yourself, then.
那你自己來唄。

2. That's more like it.

這才像話。【瘋狂想像:像個長者一樣地說!】

舉例:

A: Don't talk to your brother that way!
別跟你哥哥那么說話!

B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy.
對不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。

A: That's more like it.
那這像話。

3. That's going too far.

太過分了!

舉例:

A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?
我是不是該給我女朋友買部車呢?

B: That's going too far.
那太過分了!

4. See. / I told you (so).

我老早告訴過你。【瘋狂想像:洋洋得意地、有先見之明地說!】

舉例:

A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping.
我居然去蹦極,真是太蠢了。

B: See, I told you so.
看,我早就這么說。

5. So what?

那又怎樣?【瘋狂想像:毫不在乎地說!】

舉例:

A: You're not wearing your seatbelt.
你沒系安全帶。

B: So what?
那又怎樣?

6. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope.

就指望你了。【瘋狂想像:可憐兮兮地說!】

舉例:

A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech.
當然,我會來看你演講的。

B: Great, I'm counting on you!
太好了,我就指望你了。

7. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there!

想想辦法吧!(別閑坐著!)

舉例:

A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out.
親愛的,垃圾該拿出去了。

B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!
那你就別光坐在那兒了,去做點事吧

8. Who do you think you are?

你以為你是誰啊?!【瘋狂想像:毫不客氣地說!】

舉例:

A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way.
你不該這么跟你的孩子們說話。

B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business.
你以為你是誰啊?管好自己的事吧。

9. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid.

別裝傻了。

舉例:

A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
親愛的,你能把碗碟放進洗碗機里嗎?

B: I don't know how to run it.
我不知道怎么操作。

A: Stop playing the fool!
別裝傻了!

10. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say?

你有何不滿?/你有什么話要說嗎?

舉例:

A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?
我能看看下星期的日程表嗎?

B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?
這就是。你有什么要說嗎?

中国福彩网22选5开奖